Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Walmart Cult

I was in Walmart making a documentary about police violence. There was an old lady and an employee who was around 6'6, a bit bigger, and he had a ponytail. They were arguing about her eyeglass prescription. She's saying how it's ridiculous how easy it is to remove organs from people and that there's probably bodies in the street. Ponytail tells her to just go to checkout because she's crazy. I ask him for an interview and he says sure after he gets done with his shift.

I walk around the front of Walmart, it's getting close to twilight. And that old lady hands me a thick black blanket with the anarchy symbol on it and tells me to keep warm tonight, I didn't ask any questions I was just like "fuck okay, thanks, this is awesome."

Ponytail walks out and we start the interview, he wants to be anonymous so we did the shadow face thing you see in documentaries. He tells me about how the police are brutal in this area, every night it gets worse, and if I just stuck around, I would see what really happens, so I decide that I will.

I sat on a bench wrapped up in the anarchy blanket and just watched the people in the parking lot trickle out as the sun went down. Eventually I see a few cops show up and they start spraying graffiti on the ground. After they leave I go and take some pictures of it, do a little of my own graffiti on top of it and take another picture.

Ponytail shows up and comments on my graffiti. The same cops show up to yell at me that graffiti is illegal, and ponytail says "I think you've seen enough already" and he put his hands forward. His skin starting to bubble and wrinkle, and his skin was moving around. The police fell to the ground and their skin falls off and all their organs spill out onto the asphalt.

I turn over to ponytail and suddenly he's wearing a red robe that's way too big for him, can't see his face or hands or anything other skin. The sky is deep red, and there's a ton of other people in red robes slowly getting closer. Ponytail says something like "you've learned too much" and he pulls out a dime. I started begging him to let me live and I say I won't say anything. He flips the dime and it lands on the ground, he says "in 5 minutes" and I kept begging more. He flips a quarter and it lands on the ground "you'll be on your last life.. better make it count." He pulls back his robe and shows his wrinkly hands, and he puts his sleeve up to my face and tells me to drink. I "drink" from it but there's nothing there, just air, and I instantly woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment