Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Too Many Pets

I was in my bedroom with my cat, Curie and my old cat, Hexe. Only in this alternate universe we had way to many weird pets. Curie was introduced to a few of them which she all disliked, including an alligator, a gorilla, and a pig. I was sitting in my room about to roll a joint. There were little poops all over my room suddenly and they'd slowly shrink down and disintegrate over time before being replaced. I gave Hexe some pets and every time I turned around to look at another animal, there would be a new one in my room. First was a parrot who was cleaning Curie, she actually liked the parrot. Then a duck, then the pig, and then a gorilla. At that point I was sick of the poops and felt too crowded and decided to kick everyone out of my room. I went to get a bag for the poop, and Curie followed me.

The parrot and duck were playing in the sink, the parrot knew how to turn it on. But they started making a mess, so Curie hopped up there and said ,"wow these idiots, you're lucky I'm here to keep things in order" and I just responded with, "you're right Curie, you're the best." I walked past the basement and the alligator was sitting down there, but I ignored it and kept looking for a bag. Then I heard Curie yowling and I quickly turned around. She had all her claws in me, holding on for dear life because the alligator bit down and was holding on to her tail. My sister noticed immediately and grabbed the alligator from behind and was pulling it backwards. I grabbed one of those mouse on a stick toys that just happened to be by me and started smacking the alligator with it, which it then let go of Curie. I wagged the toy in front of it so it would bite down on the toy instead, while it was distracted, my sister grabbed it from behind and picked it up. Scolding it saying that cats aren't for eating and she brought it into the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment