Thursday, December 23, 2021

Sad Cat

My family and I were staying at a rich family friend's house. There was no bedroom for me so I slept in the closet of the room my sister was in, which both were filthy, and my old cat, Meat, was there in the closet napping in the clothes, the story was that after the breakup, she got passed around to many families but ended up there (not what happened in real life whatsoever).

I go to the private theater in the house and play ET and when it ended it was super loud and made everyone anxious. The whole place was an absolute pigsty. Garbage up to your knees throughout the entire house. But we were all talking advantage of the things she had but we all felt really guilty about enjoying ourselves because we didn't know she let her house get that bad

After awhile, my sister was getting ready and I asked if I could go into the closet. And I plopped down next to Meat and started complaining about the things going on.

My sister came in to chat and I pet Meat and noticed she was wet, which I thought was weird, then I realized she hadn't moved anywhere since I got there. So I moved the dirty clothes off her and she was soaked with blood and had big scratches and scabs all over her body. Both her back legs were broken. I instantly broke down crying, apologizing for a lot of things and promising to fix her. My sister started to freak out and calm me down but I just got pissed because my emotions didn't matter, we had to get the cat to the vet immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment