Thursday, June 16, 2022

Heavy Liquid

 I lived in a large house with a huge family. The father was obsessed with swimming pools, and had a few in the house. They were all heated by large metal plates with electricity running through them, and there was a large chandelier in the dining room made out of the same metal plates. He asked me to retrieve a heavy liquid. I went to the liquid merchants, a husband and wife. The husband didn't talk, but he knew all about the liquids while the wife handled the business end of things. I asked about heavy liquids and they said they have some, but it's so valuable that they won't trade it.

I went out to the backyard, and Josh from Drake and Josh was there, he was our sibling. A crow flies down from the sky, and it transforms into Drake. He's holding a water bottle full of gasoline and is so excited thinking it's a heavy liquid. Then they start fighting over it, but I take the gasoline and keep looking for the liquid. Right when I was inside, a file organizer starts to talk to me telepathically, it's the voice of the liquid merchant's wife. She tells me that there are dark times ahead, and she will trade the heavy liquid for the gasoline. I quickly agree, and ask about the dark times. She tells me about how she met with a crow who shared some important secrets, and they must leave the area now. Confused, I tell her that my brother happens to be a crow. I stare at the file organizer for a few minutes before she tells me she has to go, and vanishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment